Portorož means “Port of Roses”. The town belongs to the coastal municipality of Piran, located in the Gulf of Trieste, at the northernmost point of the Adriatic sea and is one of the most important tourist place in Slovenia. The freehold Property comprises a 111-key, 3-star hotel, with underground parking. It extends to 4,256m2 built area, on a site of 3,267m2.
- Hotel Roža benefits from a restaurant with 80 covers, a bar with 20 covers and an outdoor terrace with capacity for 50.
- The property is adjacent to the Portorož casino, which is a source of guests in all seasons.
- There is an opportunity to upgrade the hotel to 4-star at an estimated cost of 650,000€, and thereby increase the ADR and occupancy.
- The hotel reception was refurbished to a high standard in 2006.
- The hotel has been run as an Annex in the Metropol resort and was open for only 218 days in 2013. It would be possible to extend the season if operated as an independent entity.
- Hotel Roža guests have access to the Grand Hotel Metropol beach club, that extends to 11,000m2.
- The hotel’s largest market is Italian guests, followed by Slovene, Austrian and German. Overnights in the municipality increased from 45,874 in 2012 to 46,344 in 2013.
- Guide price is 4.1m€.
Offers are invited for this property no later than 20th June 2014. A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared and is available subject to signing a confidentiality agreement.
Please contact us for further details.